Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 15 October 2007 18:56 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [imss] imss WG Last Call: FC-SP MIB
To: bwijnen@alcatel-lucent.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:54:47 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8036; t=1192474573; x=1193338573; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[imss]=20imss=20WG=20Last=20Call=3A=20FC-SP=20MIB |Sender:=20; bh=gXGDvrfOf++7PSIdn+SNOkEMtTkBGiiXdxOpNOmROK4=; b=DzgDxGHwW3SCGWFd717AhSiu6JYsurFEMKmTb8euLEVaIGOGVOZV7CRoWBYt/H/nwqdAXZmb K8p2YTVSVHx28GTvLa2xKR+IzHkCioqTeVdICud+h7NH0IFcdbfym8eD75zjcjzIMwoXCqEd9u AFqsmzv887Hy8AsOysEkq8Cxg=;