Re: [Ltru] draft-davis-t-langtag-ext

"Gordon P. Hemsley" <gphemsley@gmail.com> Fri, 26 August 2011 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pKekaoU76SYGImveYThMHp8g0ZEcXwHSQBHcghWENUU=; b=SazJ2HAmlKzxDOYKvHKMo6x/isKg6EGwFAT66IXYvpBiTZmFF5GIwkKeiZBJ6Q/bTB u2E+LQPA0/SM8YAa/Z4/TfTqIRy9YZPN7Si5Olu0fI5ZzJrjS6o+boMJtJomGdVsC8E5 zRSNZM6S2g/mPPZQwXxzFfStHoppS/yk5ZdcY=