Re: [Netconf] Draft Charter Proposal for NETCONF WG

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Thu, 02 March 2017 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=ozPuu4dzSxP6HMB+e7R/r8o5pil+kqyeZ69Khnu8BoU=; b=AYL8a5QxPkn9mhgB7I3AdwFCisRqCb1Vu8BXCnoeLowAn+uJrQeJkuclLN/74L1Ey8 eksXts5Pz+MwHo6kHgCidubRA8fXjz7X0+q/c/POhlptP1qL5WX10J2IQU5s7sZWcXKv mHY8PInKIRAOTQA9+FQqzlwt8Q4xLhRk4AljQW6QHveuC2tObwcM94Q3cA8cbv8PwRDF ivic5J/6AwDXhpSmPwj1dAsDsA66JxTRrbJsg1RdTJsfSLtlGFWGkkDo6l7GJiBgtEwT aKwzIbnUUAysFLVB8fNkqc8qrhB9Fmp4iJRn13BFrZmhmFNCenezj6ie0CZK3rLDA1SN Fdig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=ozPuu4dzSxP6HMB+e7R/r8o5pil+kqyeZ69Khnu8BoU=; b=iTw1BqJseMPrlB6zfncF6Eh1NxajEHhqS+kmLlm9x8vTAMLBac3/ssn+zlk/BHexeA eEsUIpq90G56iSzbpZQDZ79ipMumu2jArcgguPm6QUq9AOick3Bb5ZeBveP9Y5uYCTtH 0jP8Yg8gYa2zGamz2Z1cK3WcgSvhFkDqUfsFBnAodmwNqVWDX7zXrpFQGWXZtmMd4oi1 Dk66AaLH7Vzh/rMSBbKAUSvyda1DtQf4J6gg6Fqi8asbh8BD1wIyylU2UiS3qu2fWLGP 8+4zkbSwHV141IKbYQKOg5qW0tWv+NTDuytgnSEPrvDCAyh9Gf1KZylsnKClggc2jaQ6 UXAg==