Re: [Netconf] Draft Charter Proposal for NETCONF WG

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Mon, 20 March 2017 16:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=LmiXzBZyn4kKD56wbRtnX34TQ8skUlbBu35OnHjgiX8=; b=jPVoGkS1YCIWk0x0ElkgU3eompZ0W8a3lsoZD96ORdPJrk1Tu6UgMtHOcyulVKC0Zu aoRRgHIFCWR9juXu5QLzSdXTO9pVYFV7EsSQ7oleNDS/I/fu/lJ3S9khLuL2JMsF+b/G it1O2XZnzc/Nux07jqPo0ffOEbOdVBPbxR8+2J2Hkq0eWJX99pk2C/G/FQZihPYaNNyi CE1gn7xqF8049xm4haZ4pwZu4kaKYua75fZMCh5kK8IbSLi28usFlG/uqzZUsNg6DBFI 5QzhOarRB/TYuDwKvqO4WlgLKpNpJqKsYY6HNP6us0suvRT5Mf7dUWcdJ+kNN+YHw/AK egzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=LmiXzBZyn4kKD56wbRtnX34TQ8skUlbBu35OnHjgiX8=; b=KA9V6oVbi04OdL/u1h5M2H+1+0HRVhDxxZ6/6AglPo5Nx5eDImh6yFdVhfq8b2SJk8 qLx3Xvdm1tQCy88gHyragy+uIjLCbXNv3eubapvt6hBPhYDqrBJ8jljECtDquXJq5xS+ t76JEsBOPAG4Lk4jCQM14Axuwrv0tO0wIgTlIpuuIbZJZgbbonz/JyICVBCzF9jfee+z 1L4AjLGv34PDWKeu6cEj3m2ZUaWerhWQYT6Qb/Smwmfzi4nOrd0iYXoknXCXAg7PNV3W dupJD6LHkA6bH0ESobOZwWnXUg123HHq1HafnNsnSY8Uul1vjO1BOVHkBfKJ8ApNPVi6 AAVg==