Re: [rtcweb] Agenda time request for draft-marjou-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-01

<Bernhard.Feiten@telekom.de> Fri, 15 March 2013 17:00 UTC

From: Bernhard.Feiten@telekom.de
To: stephane.proust@orange.com, aallen@blackberry.com, R.Jesske@telekom.de, koen.vos@skype.net, espeberg@cisco.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:59:37 +0100
References: <c686ee114a494e6ca76354227f92423e@DFM-CO1MBX15-04.exchange.corp.microsoft.com> <BBF5DDFE515C3946BC18D733B20DAD2338D2B178@XMB104ADS.rim.net> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D16E4408A5A@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <BBF5DDFE515C3946BC18D733B20DAD2338D2BB34@XMB104ADS.rim.net> <4507_1363362629_51434345_4507_361_1_6af2514e-a2f2-4248-b7a9-5d0452f3abf7@PEXCVZYH02.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
acceptlanguage: de-DE