Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-06.txt

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nMpNxrr4sKT2oCAsffh7KpSL5oV9ROzruxt83Vi0N50=; b=M+2QYCLSwgH3SYI8yWXCxvPGczBg38HGwQn4MHptdyXw8vELQN2+zq9O0vB4mWcXBQ YaNJ1B6nAGRhmxm9RVlnIQNVFvL6TI854wfZen7dEaP0V82BOWCv0LveTKCJong4iiia j7jXx4JzVm+R1UE42RhFgVnAmgTqTZOqLtcohKOq48YvjdBc5htyOftf/kBGd9BiMTdY XjqjjMB6YafoP1qxPmxOMw+3Sr0ofKSFeRypJlo0z9HBbVPvMniXT1ve6xWHWizx9kJt V5ZE0Hku4IEGfDEUSJwOV38eK37ECYh8zLuS04ajxlNNmlwxqDLeMahOLG+uAYo0c3H+ yysQ==