Re: [stir] Review of: draft-ietf-stir-passport-05

Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com> Sun, 28 August 2016 15:42 UTC

From: Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com>
To: "ekr@rtfm.com" <ekr@rtfm.com>, "dcrocker@bbiw.net" <dcrocker@bbiw.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 15:41:58 +0000
References: <07e0eb16-6758-cdf1-c571-1f1ed768e741@dcrocker.net> <67A1F75C-DAA9-4E84-8C70-9A392A90FF6F@chriswendt.net> <8fd2cf67-5241-039a-e3a4-a9ad0928023a@dcrocker.net> <CABcZeBOYQG5JSRqDgnUCS66co1GjEE7pWf14qxJQWCOtqW+cwQ@mail.gmail.com> <1c29f054-5b26-5327-b6bc-4f1ebfdcb8f2@bbiw.net> <CABcZeBMX41i2P5ccFQkOYjUrSxkkk-M_6P=UR54q4_WhUsXBrQ@mail.gmail.com> <ee7666f3-4b29-0fb3-0372-e296c0eefafe@dcrocker.net> <CABcZeBMuc49WDgcATDzw1JNJGGF_hOnc2qcRODsLBFLmf8cMWQ@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.17.100.151]