Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Izzy Alanis <izzyalanis@gmail.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 17:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=angyXClT+x76vZe/3Aj1JVO53gIs4D8NMLbCD79b6qE=; b=dPctyaH8ZiQDTaV28ATW5qSgb2md05CTZOyPAmwW4UDEMdOLlruKyCE25WdQGnMiO5 o+KEGNEJVE5Z2QTPqWbT3k96WEbZ06sbZmvrcgSpmL4sKwhxe4wrFcYfSHC8otiaNWGG 4ZNbwBwrdoK0lhxdwlRuQQ1mvzJdiIZCMBNZI=