Re: [vwrap] Statements of Consensus. Flexibity First.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 08:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7xwr7aHNvjGWWwcu3rpPAST5eloZ9/HGYLPG/Lvzpek=; b=QPLjGc2wcNgmCWEo5SEZzivcf+YqFTtfMIR2vJyP5q+Cy3yodngC4bOnn8oVbQk2OX rpdgOuYwCqEm1gZ7s+Oy4M+2QPkiMCUbEaCDLSLRvk8SpkCcTaU2oYnz31xYh62bj12f P6d2pEaT8Awsvgywbp7SoSR5U1g1s6eSGTemk=