Re: [Ntp] Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] Re: CLOCK_TAI (was NTPv5: big picture)

Magnus Danielson <magnus@rubidium.se> Mon, 11 January 2021 11:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=rubidium.se; s=rubidium; t=1610362848; bh=HY5WlG1DnnnHCUdmeEAmKkBOeXo2xcPos22Qpss1n5I=; h=Cc:Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=Gd47qvnIMc74pdvfKhgyXMWoZx4W22djx2g9JU2oZN0pOvOgahBHhDFpHpOyPTNRt NgxlrY6yssnT4tyzgeaIKEjUqY5udTeKDl/amwf9tb7nLhHjnp8oLAN94lVpQ7dDTd z6k5a6elYQVy2K10ZlWZN9FbUeJNgggWeZrmn9SvxVT5v1WfCb2us4AtqMubuAsIA0 yTC9/yg8zIgRmbe0YtIQiDA2fj3/tIjU5MiI5vtq+HznVPx8hArXHU/yaRj1Hh5T9Q QqIWGP61BKUtV2wU/Bu+1aBf3ft1uz0FVLUruR5gcZG3q03/uWMxVCzRgiuyb6XEaO H8TrsZt+C6nfQ==