Re: [Ntp] NTPv5: big picture

Magnus Danielson <magnus@rubidium.se> Mon, 04 January 2021 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=rubidium.se; s=rubidium; t=1609775385; bh=skLUlLKLatwMjK12ebpG9g+liTLj19THoM0EieuRj+M=; h=Cc:Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=CEUCofL7VthNU6vNqyo6/Q51+NpoRNpkDAKsh97bAReZXm6c7wOyUmUpyJQOlN0Ia RKzfpPNeLPVsd44AacoFqQE8HUmrNHVcW0ibR+K0IYSS6xNvH7MB+aB73ho38l80sv 7e9bs0aZaHVAqSHhGH0s+rf7rQAYlirjjTledL+CaKQORkAi+szuzw+y4IH+BKfWY0 ZMyFMYbyCXU+r3hgckUbyEmJMLnlzO4R4SMDR1sh4a8JFOT8ido+CjSn637ZrPgVUW fHNcltzYZebNxyCRtSNv2mSZP7utKGA4fTXTWG9kmmc7iYylTMwb29z6hDYZApYGlU SpKlFEybIq47A==