Re: [rtcweb] TURN server address via DHCP, WGLC of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-11

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 25 September 2013 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6056; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380085016; x=1381294616; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=p303SyEH3Cvta8fsOMtqwXNQ3kQ/YdbDv8OIwQnrJHQ=; b=QBN7HBFIpJw9sgwBK8yROJSo9v5wkDCOnX9sFYJ6pfvWL/6YGDmKi5uY 2OWLquwA6E+Bb2nsZF2iqBc85NT9buusN80LoD2u0kLlJi5WfFytHmuNG wXqtECphRvtVBSNk0waIuRPr//J+DoUSpx6Jyqk66mWWFyUA7bKw9IAZE E=;