Re: [Drip] how you can help (was: ADSB)

Robert Moskowitz <rgm@labs.htt-consult.com> Wed, 12 July 2023 18:28 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:27:46 -0400
To: Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com>, Stu Card <stu.card@axenterprize.com>
Cc: "tm-rid@ietf.org" <tm-rid@ietf.org>
References: <6dfe8ea4-e803-5a70-c8eb-08eb3c1d4c4c@gmail.com> <2dd5fa11-d586-43e4-bd09-828c6aa77a0f@cea.fr> <MN2PR13MB4207C77AF8314327F9757A8FF831A@MN2PR13MB4207.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <3decc87c-5b25-6349-b98f-618775dc5a57@gmail.com> <C5708075-DE36-4803-BA30-E4219E0BF1CA@tzi.org> <bc739d4f-4a03-4379-0fcb-6336f7b86ae6@labs.htt-consult.com> <33c4528e-1fb1-e329-7308-b782698208be@gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB42073DC46CDB9EFB2CF5A055F836A@MN2PR13MB4207.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <445a964b-75b5-cf36-633e-90ce70c0814b@gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB420708D526162E9E96418914F836A@MN2PR13MB4207.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <ee960fb3-e97d-85bd-8910-8b930bb9d760@gmail.com> <MN2PR13MB42070E0E9F1772390567B2CFF836A@MN2PR13MB4207.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <5f83ee72-e1e8-6528-24ff-674722551e65@gmail.com> <640ae2b0-16a1-289a-a96e-6fd4d5317849@labs.htt-consult.com> <f1bf5dfc-1d17-8edd-2920-cb11592a8e4b@gmail.com>