Re: [v4v6interim] [BEHAVE] Proposal for new BEHAVE charter

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 17 October 2008 22:41 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Margaret Wasserman' <mrw@lilacglade.org>, 'Behave WG' <behave@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:42:34 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2901; t=1224283354; x=1225147354; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[BEHAVE]=20[v4v6interim]=20Proposal=20f or=20new=20BEHAVE=20charter |Sender:=20; bh=p76L4Qnf0p7ex7ds7+n0KBBE52av4r4QYHdQIyOLWUQ=; b=Y1p2quF+c2s925oeHp3En4+rOw7ZZE7Fvm9t3fGoYiNCfG+eQRK8Pox0iy BP9M19zO7bAP+YFkMNQznaTEwPPAdu/vyFjSutOh7p3cNwJaUdV0NdQiXN6k NOLr1VVxEb;