Re: [v4v6interim] [46translation] [BEHAVE] "My" [Re: Proposal for new BEHAVE charter]

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Thu, 23 October 2008 14:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:22:25 +0200
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: Ed Jankiewicz <edward.jankiewicz@sri.com>
References: <48F8539D.90608@ericsson.com> <E1CC009B-8272-4DE7-8D93-88DCB1EDA37C@lilacglade.org> <48FC9B14.6020100@ericsson.com> <48FCF9D3.7020705@gmail.com> <48FCFB70.3020207@viagenie.ca> <E9CACA3D8417CE409FE3669AAE1E5A4F0A0BB47782@NA-EXMSG-W601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <D9C4C55A-F203-4D87-BCDE-C435C74B1A52@cisco.com> <E9CACA3D8417CE409FE3669AAE1E5A4F0A0BB47791@NA-EXMSG-W601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <48FDE262.8010207@sri.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8048; t=1224771767; x=1225635767; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[46translation]=20[BEHAVE]=20[v4v6inter im]=20=22My=22=20[Re=3A=20Proposal=20for=0A=20new=20BEHAVE=2 0charter] |Sender:=20; bh=A3C9+lAIZodLLTanbX27sNGSL5JLCBc4eka05Cja7Ro=; b=i45MvmUlpdHBDVSVb+5GIfFEbzLdeR8isVRCOa1Fex0QuJ/UzDDrY7Hsqx Yhc2sUTnaLxhHOYISRyZssdmXiktwnm86vPguoW+5rwH1S+jmW2RO2vizZtB pAr7xWuCyr;