Re: WG meeting structure

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 15 May 2019 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Q+KQBOCKEZxAfzcZlJOQastCL/7vSDayMYdK7hrViA0=; b=ogkUDjLhgre9qL+NtAuUmv9ci95jFiNXPi2OmUNntzjJQAzJbZ/ALUpWbzhFSWQkt1 +tOFA6YexKrynY2vRK4uXJ1ZHHrzyMCZ3N/skGD1TOzF1vpMpMsqj7wY50DgDxAFeyC6 IVBfUh51aRl8X16DDMPb5tFqTMx/Ni5OFW8KJmJCVB3j48mx6njR5aSop4jLg3cnLBth BoyiGzTq5HdOljl2WCDfqCWpMQEobXC1B9HMumac44FZi9i1pKC5E5ggn5ngV70boEHy 0XBTJHiGZJB3bvezi1aKwvUDNiQcihu4M3qi6BpM7vLdlvCG3+8x/FE2FnHZWI2cnz6V Bakw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Q+KQBOCKEZxAfzcZlJOQastCL/7vSDayMYdK7hrViA0=; b=HjcuHMnyDqcEJv10BmScNBr+k0+hLbIiG/Ej1cgOxxBhMLY7+wk6VpWuUssIQqEe8Z mpWsOvcl4p4lmyaM2LqPHywUuTDIAqr+dj9coqm1KrRRGRHtfllP6ngRs3LbZNcBp25l RW/mWg3U2iCNhe/lp8D5Q0MGvP3F9nPEHePhz0/1QPjh3Wy2hFoZoFIDq/FlFeCpeD5L nwi4FBHQ90KQ2gL5AvlA7WBdh0aCAR5JMhCToXIT5GyyeeRWhIK5Oq3+qa0/6YnK00Pz YZH8UXNeYcg2nddPaWZsje28hjeRcZHCyYsb18akdr7KKLlR6r94mBaE6hXQ+PJsq7La B+Dw==
References: <61D81D11-1BA0-4123-80C9-C7A97297ED5C@episteme.net> <BF668B4C-6D67-4D7D-A31F-C24523F04EB2@gmail.com> <c3469366-323a-4c15-a504-51e059660ac1@www.fastmail.com> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E6114E18C7CF@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <13571.1557928942@localhost> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E6114E18CB6B@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <B33D6B58-9C11-4ED9-8962-8DFFBC8D92EB@episteme.net> <CAHBDyN7jLAq-aSVUTN9iMw5xFp5VDyTY66y55KvX0eWG+CzKiA@mail.gmail.com>