Re: WG meeting structure

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 15 May 2019 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mYU50ljkMH+EpOjOGEUpCylZf5i9BlJT5s8qlCskRaE=; b=d7YddjLV63x/7ohKQRDdZSBjwJ93mk1vyta/qsYxWk6Oi18e0LMO0hMf3Yw02hY7vB TlebTAUxWNXadWujpRZ8WaaVLg6VgFK1a1RBRBkjYUzDwa6pcIP2IVTDVcCFTyRdSdQJ rqvwEn4eHD+EvY/E1VXrX4WSGr345Bznf0EWKb/XgkULq12cX7f5A5I+uHyVfF8X9eEN EiOV26au+iNF/TzHUSgiHdktXgwHF/T1+wFzKA2g4bUX0QrA4cPvHqerA95WB5l36qTZ ogWMgnpffd4HsviDttfhfNheIrm83vtB6oXi8kgYaasV4g1JldVYCe7itM2693S6foAp uwkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mYU50ljkMH+EpOjOGEUpCylZf5i9BlJT5s8qlCskRaE=; b=uRfiVxclMNAgsVAPiGTP2qw8YJB2JHoywQ9CA/ekESbHvZ29v286lsWb6gOqehalQw j8fZ6M+IuuTzfbr58xhAOMdNcqmZ6Qs/31434BW5YB/FLYBextOg38g7olmk837wc/AS ctEuqVWlmPcyHnMCgS0EQa4jRu5zyfcTdJiks4wyL5p/k6Xt63BDMrHtLPF31gXiVaXU LjnTCOuf08rx3yKfGHWUiWSl1J/Zzn1adCjVj8yYsLHyv2gpycPKh6vPI9bd9rEDGsKR 7J9nRxCNsE8KsM0SliBRJiZu7ZmmWlqe2LD79nkN2gAaebSxcFeEwlSr15vN3zb/QKAa mXZg==
References: <61D81D11-1BA0-4123-80C9-C7A97297ED5C@episteme.net> <BF668B4C-6D67-4D7D-A31F-C24523F04EB2@gmail.com> <c3469366-323a-4c15-a504-51e059660ac1@www.fastmail.com> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E6114E18C7CF@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <13571.1557928942@localhost> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E6114E18CB6B@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <B33D6B58-9C11-4ED9-8962-8DFFBC8D92EB@episteme.net>