Re: WG meeting structure

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Sat, 18 May 2019 22:43 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@hardakers.net>
Subject: Re: WG meeting structure
References: <61D81D11-1BA0-4123-80C9-C7A97297ED5C@episteme.net> <BF668B4C-6D67-4D7D-A31F-C24523F04EB2@gmail.com> <CAJU8_nUGXL6D1E6Sx-byC8FX66LZb=xe6rDf9_45bqd+0peXng@mail.gmail.com> <CAD62q9U1do+3K5g8KXYJpmuZ2mR2JFBOxt1Qi=bn2v-=QxGUxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJU8_nUUJPU19msBJrBJ2WyxgBKOqBKMz-scDKG5C=-2eqPtRw@mail.gmail.com> <5CDBBAE4.4030407@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <D3B7C6EB-C471-4C32-A84B-03F4BBE136E0@eggert.org> <ybly333g7nj.fsf@wu.hardakers.net>