Re: [85attendees] are we in meeting rooms or freezers ?

Benson Schliesser <bensons@queuefull.net> Tue, 06 November 2012 21:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=references:from:mime-version:in-reply-to:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=D0rfuxxZ0F5s/sGtlG20vq0PK4yP6wR8sPMBA8mxc0I=; b=jvbllYIHYDGc5tQT9mEWvRZJIdQSQ0wwg6AhWxovl9J/BNNH0OdSY9YPYRd9LM9krr oYNrJ8tHiM7O/TKrI205V9GtWs9FDp7SZWTEDz4OTGmpbiS5bi445UfTEv1tAv7t4drl PnA+JdTSUF74EQ3+gqV1W1BdOtJSsVOKB03A0C5nZgCTxxUoq/+rTkb1gVjGWNO6pA36 aw6Y6FG/vIYjQgvM2UaT3+8mklyHmyyRUxbG9IoqIrTqMWy/KbS7lDi/saznsxD+rjmd yNn6NBN27DhIh1EA+eFsIaRKFyaFnp/qmpidbbVn/TYa41NLe6MHBiH57FYXWZ4Xx1Db wYMQ==