Re: [dmarc-ietf] Proposed text for p=reject and indirect mail flows

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sun, 09 April 2023 20:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1681070433; x=1683662433; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ezSIY2VLB5orkkOI/udN/T+Z2eXCBDJYlj7Kd12L7g0=; b=qTPQpFUyV0hWHUp1yDNeVN4JFwTbeaY4qzC0QmCmj7/b55kRz96QUnfSH/CGJ/zY+I r4ZchzOyb3YsZihGU/nScLFrUgwgoKl7/S25PAQU75aWvtL5rACb2ztdxGGz+7K65+bK 3PgjkYnc6+kTzlD9GvYLbXpCtjABjbWBcLeWEB1hqtUIIpykDWMD3Oi78RVDmp0mmJOm eQBUoh/QBD3Rwww6o6+TzrHVlltDijlwF6Y+7hLmGZglSz98f+wMP7dLd/r9mmIzfrMK T/Pdcx1p2lUo4EZbhSS7oSLFNkM982dfmXjKPQzfISqhegJsV6GVSQdmFYrDyP9ZWm1e 7vfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1681070433; x=1683662433; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ezSIY2VLB5orkkOI/udN/T+Z2eXCBDJYlj7Kd12L7g0=; b=GiSlVsrw9+qdrJmR+TaxEl2vITsHB5/CCbJjBjFIH9OIX8JeE6ICa/I2Ks6iz4Ayfu aXYvBuqnEjYmiPatl/Fv5yuwIe6uqsg3xE+gg8R0IAflb0ZwKOqnB13fXmvYjn5Q7jD8 M+WL79dLhvq/jL9wQcfA7LG4X3qzUTOKkajRiq8Pe9LiOivPqtJr02SaJdJiSpZTYLnc F3qUiMsCqP6b5AkzbfIM5+V3F2Ghl1yeKq6/r2atCS3y5dU6xjFxioXL+sIO4RleXeya XVJn2JVdKqLtoACsXuE00pTXhi0ysGKhchMTalefHbOV9nKer7dJ+VYnv9e2dMz27hyZ kudA==