Re: [dmarc-ietf] Summary: Search for some consensus, was: Proposed text for p=reject and indirect mail flows

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Sat, 29 April 2023 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682775204; x=1685367204; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=BcOcr91vYon8MDJtRsetbeYYifdJOtRNlO283DHL4mE=; b=Y2A5JbGXe6u7qcW+IthsXX18L5cqsRPOa968bRyvm/5bg6KXeVC1hal87BiPmsXr0G 3Ns8SwBBVesfTcqING+xuDsi9NT1CP9zLElmkJO25AOcBw7iYlueE9AEQq0q7nuZtH48 939hmWZVqRfKiNH3x4xTUR7C5IlNMv/S9rxOFYYXPrVkm7anyE94EM5JcVXQmfeJw7dF 24R0JXT/Qrd9J6/YYNNFyvbP+bSGKHd4sHMLI8SjiJACnwYmyMrNRQbNeJodcgiMCzhg GQrwcuB0HK+C75XjBIG3p8ckyyE30Vzh7AVe/PaEIN9KMJLVeeNlIyNgT/spCbcVJn7r 048Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682775204; x=1685367204; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=BcOcr91vYon8MDJtRsetbeYYifdJOtRNlO283DHL4mE=; b=itWiiU9U53gO9i31k0AzO1UMn/Zh5I/1as5d6T+dZPDLJZAu1NhTyw501AL+I51P2C 3ZGd68wEaUMgPU4azxllW+/S19Cg0NhplNN5NiIl3u+QsXs8AZdDZvOl686PZFE4gOlL B4bFNpLrmgxM0VdMXvjW2HRHjiZ6Zp9oZXkvtBgw5WwQV6YAM2DTpE+oDMPkmYtVwclK Iffm8vzlkgTCcVV6gAuKjk+ksM/8WFSW1BwnNsvp93IcORgVgiwZ+/ZOHsKixJQ3aCvk ML2VkLzwZE723zEky17DAscevZ8kzfSBuGVOK3+7+G6qPlgxqgqVg2AGa2M8bepzyHmQ eeGw==