[dmarc-ietf] Proposed text for p=reject and indirect mail flows

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 28 March 2023 08:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1679991316; h=content-transfer-encoding:to:subject:message-id:date:from :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=YPvpo8/7hIpiWYTiYG8qyYJmtT9QlnpptOJwOR7h+xg=; b=C+uhnGS4nBLWsgyHHgI/+Rn93Fh7LkccwQ4jZ28XFoEPwaZUnR2c/uP/FZY+w3JWUb oq0JkCR6kimhV1EDWrEQLjJpDehd2Mk5Ng8CIhfcz3nQmzfLdk0Kl1gRoGSLx9TosHoh n1Zc6Sv5yvmmwPc6noI1RaQiBEMpJ6wFeYdCeDv2z/qsPIcKACThL31Zg+MxE3Hu28FV Vmp5EPX5K73v3ra1QFrexPzUZ6Cjua0sLtotNUabW0VHqDXxx4uGWYYLO3hm4hJ4sruu ZkHnq+HORMN0V8YeOhro/Bw+r41gEYkmigBGxi8emc7jxnLtIQcleUnPzToDasT8q5CX zg4w==