Re: [dmarc-ietf] Search for some consensus, was: Proposed text for p=reject and indirect mail flows

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 27 April 2023 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4797; t=1682601017; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject: List-ID; bh=RGHCMyCVrO7lG9d8GW923/aDXSOh5DOQUb95jyTHeUM=; b=SFUk JRviTuNxRUVXlEN+PFtqnN7mhDuoihK4gpgEl0IbFmixa86f35C+NTuwRl96TybL 6tFFtZT4Tc6l1DvPLVyoTvrpmqORWwrX/KpOwnMaswnGbr5ca99kp2MPnGFIdRfo 2c33ZYpjHiz1+y9e2jhVzVQJspM1wEABsprNU6Q=