Re: [Gendispatch] IETF transparency and diversity

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 10 April 2021 04:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4XTqehWkiZLAVV4EcBDfAuYGO/AS26cUIhseXQPo8f8=; b=BUX02ucvhDPqgwBsXN/PQgyZyXm5KZQJyf8TZxh6ySOR0M8/OvlSYbNGbchOR+4JxE HPOf+mYiNfV375hUogYJ5tRwri/FBNEg3tE7jPMqOAv8xb1N9PU53CCVgMxMeN00TvBF HljErOP9PID9HZNbe+/UNvkaFp/J5PGtFM2QCHcjfwJqqcQiJRPt9gh0sknExsauAi48 1pzjHxJkP0Sh8POB7f+91qK0J9ebOOs0jZWSrAkjaKsVAeEHHXxAd5gXYUNhYweMJe0R 108d/TxZ+y+pddhvQTAVFUePpTbKpPHKrlsEZ3ao1JLQCkrKrHyqn49EAtICZkknLDg/ B78A==
References: <CAChr6Sxa6uY+nOzWW=MSXP_ekLaBSCTfjC2YcURi+kX0h2X+Rg@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB43668B598495DFDD060D33E2B5769@MN2PR11MB4366.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAChr6SxZY6j+n1ps5C7R3ySePNpRt_9rdE5sB37FRmp6DBBVJA@mail.gmail.com> <3D340A9D-1A39-4ADA-BA27-E4E912CA6D03@akamai.com> <8d9a6f04-4d6d-288a-e901-aa17c42a5886@gmail.com> <CABcZeBM4e3vrNHA1+==n=KamRLwPUSWMgvQsTtVhA_uBaHaBug@mail.gmail.com> <65aec12d-715d-9447-65ae-70b14bbab717@cs.tcd.ie> <CAChr6SxYWW5CpY5t=ZD+xg+wH=YH5_nu+L_8dpP7_p+dED-ggA@mail.gmail.com> <2dfc430a-be5c-507d-1f63-9df7f71c9588@cs.tcd.ie> <eedbc43b-82ea-2f95-d3db-69f601093a8d@gmail.com> <E0D59DE7-0858-4A9D-A17C-C6D4050BFF92@mnot.net> <32ab9a0e-d105-6861-7b46-c438bb5547bc@gmail.com> <5B3F15AE-CF7A-4D36-9ECB-B7340E03E1DC@ietf.org>