Re: [Idr] community of the day - common header

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 09 September 2016 13:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=Asws6LrEzIe/2NAwN2zjrlA/UZZgMvGJiUsLWAjX9IY=; b=FSqB0g/bkpZ2B+r/VUvryBEEXeuzkHEUH6yBbSlyvGJ75fSIvVALaqjGEvhLtzxt9d DUri5Ob4O7BMD9/G7u8fC8iwIS40ogteTFZojYc5U0rAOdLQN/TeypT84OMWWlHaZchM RV6aOmRrES7BJ/F3PBUsFVigwnIJMFJxiwngyfZn5jU2WjM36zfkkn+ANvI+d4dr6sRZ UZwk23ujTEehOhTEdki14KRShUID6edOknUYDlUx+fBdsodSnIvYffZ7vi5hfZhFbZI9 JFgbfUVuNzHe+lrTGQsgS0CUpVkK1/CuadH8wdgML2iBQOnhCP8IX+w6Hm2gLO7zG0By no8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Asws6LrEzIe/2NAwN2zjrlA/UZZgMvGJiUsLWAjX9IY=; b=K1/3u49YDcHCJEMGKwjocYzxwUTumqqdvRz3RTMJqvS4v45oQShCc6lwgV4i/PbBa2 pkbENyEKC/o4ofmaFh9xyNpOObb+5xmnJePr5wnXg7BTeAlnw0jPIzklPf2LdS5FBEXd QDiV9ounp69cPGZHYO2t9Hpmr1mPiTwGrLb/kEO3FM2uaxyFKn4JrkXZMSxdlYkw0OQQ oIDJaRYC5ZsasjSN3X6mKijJ9agasEgDGq0nZSsC5iqfaXfFmsJHMhVQWIIdKlw4ao7F WYft2iBfg7xlezoK5P2i/vpk0uijScQdyma9+jpW1EADFIEJxBAFugG/ZiCXyyuuevzy GBng==