RE: bettering open source involvement

"MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer@ag.com> Fri, 29 July 2016 15:28 UTC

From: "MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer@ag.com>
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: bettering open source involvement
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:20:22 +0000
References: <CAA93jw71iUPb4vuFK5sMqo_CQEE9HSkchc9988=98FKUsv_1sw@mail.gmail.com> <CABSMSPUoBGgD6ioiCOScUUEnTUnGiNAYPavONyLpbWzNcRhvsg@mail.gmail.com> <42310584-34a6-5efc-59c3-ff7e7ec77624@gmail.com> <61563BA8-6790-43DE-B670-7040F206B9C9@gmail.com> <d56478d7-ae5c-381b-fd52-ee41d9a56358@gmail.com> <e4c113cd-dd59-5e02-39ff-70cf0896bfd9@gmail.com> <16aa8266-6856-93db-9a10-e3f5f30d2b93@gmail.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05266E238E@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com> <CAG4d1rcBd7HK=Vmu3DJVd7Gat8PT-zeMvG89t30zMCwbSYjFfw@mail.gmail.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05266E2B91@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com> <232600fd-0c24-5065-f952-a32920219d3a@cs.tcd.ie>
x-originating-ip: [10.144.15.221]
x-kse-attachmentfiltering-interceptor-info: protection disabled
x-kse-serverinfo: USCLES531.agna.amgreetings.com, 9
x-kse-antivirus-interceptor-info: scan successful
x-kse-antivirus-info: Clean, bases: 7/29/2016 1:21:00 PM
x-kse-dlp-scaninfo: Skipped