Re: bettering open source involvement

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 29 July 2016 14:26 UTC

Subject: Re: bettering open source involvement
To: "MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer@ag.com>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
References: <CAA93jw71iUPb4vuFK5sMqo_CQEE9HSkchc9988=98FKUsv_1sw@mail.gmail.com> <CABSMSPUoBGgD6ioiCOScUUEnTUnGiNAYPavONyLpbWzNcRhvsg@mail.gmail.com> <42310584-34a6-5efc-59c3-ff7e7ec77624@gmail.com> <61563BA8-6790-43DE-B670-7040F206B9C9@gmail.com> <d56478d7-ae5c-381b-fd52-ee41d9a56358@gmail.com> <e4c113cd-dd59-5e02-39ff-70cf0896bfd9@gmail.com> <16aa8266-6856-93db-9a10-e3f5f30d2b93@gmail.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05266E238E@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com> <CAG4d1rcBd7HK=Vmu3DJVd7Gat8PT-zeMvG89t30zMCwbSYjFfw@mail.gmail.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05266E2B91@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com>