Re: bettering open source involvement

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 02 August 2016 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aPPctuBz/650KjJo9P9qlDSOoGEJrqmNghRYzaDU6z4=; b=SlCFV0V/TXRdWz1fsIApbwC7cwn+sr/Ye1lhpscFxSC7/H+fPEQFwegEEKF2xpW6A0 ZTRES12NJyct0veEeXATlwdrzsbeEr5BaFY10BSNFBsY/Mw2olaQTOfbwlnpjBU9F8B4 vzz01rFS5scrB0thx7tI0hSm47lT9+HwITVVMOjXn260tBS6uul2TjE3T++5phv3G1t6 REdhokAQA21vmuFoi/vTtvDNmIWrVcMxCWM/X2+7Y+bV09d9MCBfnP36x5Sim3187c3v sYGY2G0Ww0dWQllZh2FhbHVoNBvmpqWHeUrIFE7a0YrsmAOwABplbfv7IOSqZ8vZqiGJ aXSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aPPctuBz/650KjJo9P9qlDSOoGEJrqmNghRYzaDU6z4=; b=igf8HHY3/daBNCOBK3SEk0ogBJn4mNR0BV03wtYx6Y7tbvvscbpbpW3bMe9on99bWV 0g1Nkyf9AOWotKL5sZYvj1IkCeDHg3abqDtwmJRwXbzfOtERdnr61F+5vi0XBMo85pTu bXnGbP4PxUzz1ELwsN+4UYGrnG9KJuIgglJ4ikFBVzQdP/n857k4MPI5R6FDWRjltW1f 9/NsofFFLq5BgO+XkT7EfxzaivMyOGTHv1tfcPgTMB86S4V7Phi2Mgy4DAKPklMI+jqs Erx9nG6rn/BVRe8kNLVkdOXHZNKU+UCZ6kUDOSBfocL3mFJWdjbIUPTz3kt3n/+JgyEQ ex4g==
References: <CAA93jw71iUPb4vuFK5sMqo_CQEE9HSkchc9988=98FKUsv_1sw@mail.gmail.com> <579A6B76.70303@alvarezp.org> <ADB1E7FD-115C-40DF-97BA-618CFBB1C0EF@cable.comcast.com> <52FD39F9-6362-4C1D-BCCE-40A4DFC65EA0@netapp.com> <CAA93jw5sHVshuvs85bE64Suqhv0aAZMZUV=_L0Vw2+b3W_FvNg@mail.gmail.com> <62C38CB5-B2C9-4F57-A65D-3AFBACF48745@netapp.com> <CAA93jw66bXqOEUT_Amkui4sA1B=Y7YsUQTwkwCJif5gyQqtScg@mail.gmail.com> <E6866C77-0898-4244-B688-6FAF0453B9B4@cisco.com>