RE: [Ltru] Updated draft-4646bis...

Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com> Thu, 02 August 2007 17:15 UTC

From: Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com>
To: LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:15:06 -0700
Subject: RE: [Ltru] Updated draft-4646bis...
acceptlanguage: en-US

Wah!? Combining the variant tag fonipa with Kore shouldn't be valid, though I guess we don't have a way to block it at present. (It would take some awkward combination of  "must have script subtag Latn" OR "must have a lang subtag with Suppress-Script of 'Latn'".)

But apart from that, the wording is fine.

Peter