Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 03 June 2013 20:47 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:40:17 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370292018; bh=I6jlqFtUFDj/ci/bMDMK6nBDDxGUMNQV/in0WnrlzuA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=DI6JBRb6dw4hCxsiieOwcJbe2AzCtJEbcBg31iG8lLSINsXOOV3J5A2fbi1H0OK2I PZH0kuv/XjWGBGCjrac7C6WSJogtLW8shd7RvUIHleuhjDVOn3381HyAOpYlB+fGB8 A5L26gJxkYL4O0xwR8Y+3n0VmxQtqtqFAAv+yRiuQ8Tf7JUJVn/mPhqhDDAWj7sWAy jJ9Nh6I9kXMY09AlQYwHe95HXoDKfp96NjsqhNBnkdwf5chQRKJBCaS3h65QQ8KFP6 ZdNsShdM0hzXrRYUCCtcqXOFPs/eYjcUn2b4I2C0IQglWFVZvb24uPOUUa7MPfczPW l9qWuO20AoyIw==