Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Sun, 24 June 2012 08:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zh+ZCVm1NC/Zsp05RWnsmMJTL6puIZwTJAbFYhPGcYY=; b=mRC4Mc6ombHU9+Gk1uw+fxPVHAI386NoXu9TKJOYshH5zbUBnTQGjGV34M10hKdxTL mf69u61DRb44Yd4Nyb4VTy0e8yei7IAUXAgBdwmv6fDlngIbZQKVgGBUUFE8p+4Xoa57 z4hcVniJyhxCHuezIOQ1TdaLO50o89vXsQHqunoozpeKzd1iurL0nBgSaoozMOISUTjn dP0juCYS8uj88AiAzfO8abYOg0AHZRoXUOsjRRu6KweZExrQNq+paljA/glwMLsjkv1s 6c7IYoJm6naiNJRa5GyPKc/bQVmsQ4sp6bHsX3fYnj9av/GsS373nzBWrThPKpmH28cq JEUg==