Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Tue, 26 June 2012 06:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RESb+nUsi0oGbggRqfYpetqCRGlbUFh2KbbO3GKYEsU=; b=xt04QgtUvt20/l8VtdhrbQ75uClIH7LXQdGUZANUNfUbPZtZFqa1eeviLj8srtZs8m cNUeLPYphwCj6qP8vNWbj7YTnHmt28Yd++vDBF0755MmPUXf9tsnG65Pe/Gxhrt5YOus 09zaYxMw22T6KolJUH5NDZelpuD+oM8qJnHTznUYfU0bvmCv8K6b6NTYuMpEDtPpU8uo 89TXEf2z/IUmiifT+WjEoN1nRwad+82rxK5M26f7ALoDQX7lTR+OIh8Lts+77HViIRR0 RyydNkfZQeAisMfZjvJL9xpqD/MC50EsRLsIrosX7bp0UurtoW/rlcxA7JofqGoi4eIK 9TBQ==