Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 June 2012 06:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=TJzvX21xXP17CvvU6nTIaje5ZIRpE0BGI3L6AFAB6f4=; b=fLjNGhz07CV8tudkG5hEDUBIp3yE8PEtFqVSbgUw5LU3D42oDEcA3QrdnfpuViXs03 +kWApbft9+6dgh/3W8BnbrCEuGpoLfjnc+VAKpDxdW60j0NJzKBS+MXtMlXSR+sMxF1u fAMQxcyXr1GQpECmjYtWSBqNRBzmkimo+qrq06XvEDMLTKcQ4QFA0ZA1LkMWoyWeYIZp gED1xqabLm7Z266E3N0uANf0wwU01tGoulfgOOfXrqFoiTc+4O4KIRvM/uCovCAru6qI CZR5jlyMqpqPJrt4rniF6+6WjMGoBd4ZqScWectc4NIqO9ntyABi8DxPO5FQV+zlQOej WeCA==