Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Tue, 26 June 2012 09:54 UTC

From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:53:58 +0200
References: <CC0CC5BF.226A9%yiu_lee@cable.comcast.com> <10CE32B3-7DFB-47F4-85F1-F591C613689A@gmail.com> <2012062514514640804415@gmail.com> <CAFFjW4iouz0HGgV8xqm58UYUYKErJkLvn=xK2VkLNuRpZtHH-A@mail.gmail.com> <D99284BB-5240-463F-B73F-2B5DA6AEA9A1@laposte.net> <CAFFjW4iM7SR8=L4jsWiqNnb54-cG-qwcdaJ7OVtNT4aK4vmLQw@mail.gmail.com> <E367C4D7-CB99-45C5-939D-584EB75DD0EB@laposte.net> <CAFFjW4hz7fJtHM3kFcfwdi6LXkJ-v4iv1inOL6_RXTads6vC6w@mail.gmail.com> <76F73D2D-B6FA-48A2-9748-073ABDB30641@laposte.net> <CAFFjW4ho23hD8PG3fBRXLdNFztFGjWX0tB1EX+7J_73_h4xF4g@mail.gmail.com>