Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Thu, 28 June 2012 01:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=0Cu4vDEOXstoGEk/LN6jPd+FfB8E/wPmmoApkAhO6zQ=; b=ExSXqIgyzaF6t3mub9QnNaY3/ZIqWJfVw66vwdPaI2lOCFv0IYE3t81JefTqFyWXu8 PZenYC6wf8b+r3azeJ7K3e/HwuIh1x+U+4crPaTH0qyBwz5FLB/3/q1mw7GiFL/qRUHS lW4pB0WTzYXJPzbCU5SGXzYLierV2IAWkIU/huuzxaoRYdCDBxmq+Z4VBmz21dujG9kQ x2Bv7wI/KixvsYxqrherbupO4PH2VQV7TFUBysCyqOd4yVSzuwCAM9QsglnsOPOiBSiO Ok6WAC8Rv0u36oG5FkOzKuQwUqboOxyznvL7UzTp2AXHJ0zZFU7p0WjK1fv5YeS3p+/5 qtgQ==