Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Tetsuya Murakami <Tetsuya.Murakami@ipinfusion.com> Wed, 27 June 2012 09:31 UTC

From: Tetsuya Murakami <Tetsuya.Murakami@ipinfusion.com>
To: Peng Wu <pengwu.thu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:31:12 +0000
References: <CC0F2D82.285F4%ian.farrer@telekom.de> <CAFFjW4ireDBzacCFDYgh3kn3+MXx1=m3Kab6Wp7TFwnHeyfwDw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH3bfADW1LN5nr1trd+Hu0tu4R3cHNEcx5yppN4p4Rh1bHaq1w@mail.gmail.com> <04DCBF0D-2B31-42E8-A363-22656FBAF447@gmail.com> <CAFUBMqURHk_AJfaTmx0vVJVuVFL0QaKZp15p=fZXX+Ftpf50cg@mail.gmail.com> <C41CE132-8C42-4898-B2DF-43BBFAE89515@gmail.com> <CAC16W0Ds-aRLMbyVdwifA3wjJwHuKOKjhkDLxxRm+X68wOnv7A@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.255.150.4]