Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 06:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=MQb0Y8W+64b8l2UTbII8X2/C21CPRBV8Qo6+KcuaBaw=; b=jsYlgdIIYHI0QsXUpONlkRRakpez+Ibrr10BwKKwJVDvH6jHnxUF5JfZ5B3q4VCXYe v3AEM8esXCxlnNeAXV8wER7T2FawjxNxnYAhNrhCBRNqNVhIrTlDWaaSqerlmU4saiJb q3mE2ORGl91DV1mhH1pOAkNT9W2ATif19Z509sON9tYbZ4c2+izKCjD7wpaLUeiqyHN3 xBV1E8gbfDW4XxxctbHF2zSmEp1CYl6u6kXWCB3Nr4MRJRNxRionkGZrVcTyxGbx/gDO YPSTjSdHSn2zxEorxwzXHzb/z97Rm4n58McRqgObZnKHklJIkj+7yfZORnvU3/tCPhAg 6Wpw==