Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00.txt

Scott Morizot <tmorizot@gmail.com> Tue, 18 July 2017 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lCa/pb1Of8m9/s2C5hXGOsPfyjES073MCml3qVAJ6nU=; b=MoMMT/QSMQZtKHUHew9bMqIgCLt0x3uN4j28Y2FWvwbwRnTHxzFuAXuIRp2ZCau0Ze nQ5M6WSUuhdo47bFjYWO/YLJWRy65RHArnSMIGiTvbUMtHJ68801Q/NlRbA2rEzFvjRT GHJqhEwG7qfVgUrpIxu03kh6FOWIS8QChwjJI3JRIlWV+f92LRj+y+6EPIYCH0Y5Wx2K p+f6gNYlmCsPg4WbIVjsDmCJX8+2dJxHzs872XchNIkw9dYhC84BRgHnQg6AR5EfOuFB rJKsqSWRYdq/c+dNhuGcU0PoVg9xc1T5K9i9KNnw1tRldcHK/sGm9Z0XfEomd4/tnG6n jT/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lCa/pb1Of8m9/s2C5hXGOsPfyjES073MCml3qVAJ6nU=; b=PNaAVO2f3OmuWTGhaHmUJ9Gc4KCswgV9C10HCIRm6mzgPYpecVvOJBvWTpChNAOIHr Q4pLiyzgUwBkKmxrHkRv3A08C8t7Uv8LL4RUBjVnNEB6B25xJ6/x29MKPpdUX9TA03AN SfXsJO29QHRHlxJ1mtWjS+YuCoAbkCLFgWEMfp8Zz68rMHb/dUX5wmUWN/NW1LWMzpmP 3SgN10NXvPDHL4DsYshSBZNEyQ2iMEFbbff+/NoyRf7CdmucqKGhrGzWhCUEnR/YBEjE MZQtAMrH++zmft4EWlUYpu74+AXoBHwdm+t8ITp1jy9J8KhCDyGIuVP86LK98CNa21EJ X17g==