Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00.txt

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 18 July 2017 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nQCv2agBwlEL2PS5mSxFTNHvaHdh790aVeOEyL2V4KU=; b=sYoLEBB+6vsPUmxHF7Bif4qMaURG+sRQdXZjP3S2RjHgCyt01ZH27PiViU7dJSPA4V 95D0ppN9JqocrWEfePeBMIbnM7stoWzTw0Nl5+ngUXOSYuvpmpW4ojpVQTpqGKKf2LiG FdCk/GLcCXi6+PSDsNgQb89s7M0HmugjHCu538z2g24sUWlRWMDCao0EhZhPg2EIMdrt dNyZKFw/MymB42Vfbq4Brft2MQRj3ilVVE7BnNQjhN8Z503Kk/5mlCokWScgcQYtdCj9 ciuVgYDLQ+BWGiVtIJCBeERBX+Dr1DvntuzGU6jHBevacFx+ld1zWXE/+GWbpLL4luTL VAnw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nQCv2agBwlEL2PS5mSxFTNHvaHdh790aVeOEyL2V4KU=; b=ckgmpiEMMuMQIkLNwsvDKZT5ZBDJ+9fT54zvUXko95dd8HcTkoSn4iFAzjvzYe8BVM HJMlArugrn7BhyQWGkVVS7iuewr89rCpnDc6Wvb7echuDj7ggfEyrAgysbt45O6TsCrC zF4VLmvdzuNvQ27+BF+S+G5tBOO2KmCm7n7Cn9MVcaBfSpA+oCCOCDpeOLSiX7TMi0rU 3XQqlzW5nc7PINIbqSV6aZMJhtTpZE67Dgli0+0HXKaw1KNwRMtK81+DJCtmwhUcwNre rF7LMep+Ut6iT0uK5CQuUrk3+kGvNMq5pLs2KiR4dU0c16LBTEShyKOcjB3JqpUi5Yzx hJiw==