Re: [dmarc-ietf] Charter improvements

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Tue, 16 July 2013 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C7IBEWlPp5fP+SodivcF7Ziu8yd9wDzK3IXqa9YkmAI=; b=VEFbYK6x9VwiNTEHkFVQiBiUQLnRRoW68BIyBmpjGajsPSYHMcAKJ94/Php5TNCI2q cJZznR6zxk+5XK5g2N2yDblRGGPyEF0D+ZecreN9u/3l/qAcAAa3awGi05NlM6Hb66Yu Ng12qW2/vsiHjiR7cyYS3CEvWgrNXEYWEXuQXfp7HsbJ9YB28K9d3ueZFKh1+FgoEclI 9av/pJadagyeBjS/ODGeuyyL+jy4wF1Mk+tRuHonAd17Zb40DWd0MBr5le/BGXKx/DXa Bsc/y4/MyWft6MS553AizvLCLMzS36rklma/sWKA+ITxTxkufxzrucatUd8warnN/EHj Sifw==