Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC BoF at IETF 87, Berlin

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 02 July 2013 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zLzsf6rh8DfrGT24D/BbqJDUXlSNOm9dfZAxTaGCiPg=; b=vWDvDHYwSQ3Yg5deEjLhT+fPeV2IjnXlOnod2om+UJ5I4vKYd1zXLrL26lOyVdskHf J3odPRgUz4dLCniUVO5Efzh+EALVe7Nd+Tyw3UIQDXxtNdAkG3iflXOSKXx2Rew5kMaY NqJ3JJX1I8mPne07+MBiQMPAtDyAG0luUAVL2/LsuYH+Ktl992A2HIU2y+cPKaoceHyN Ho5gzp5QSqdtpPB5hhJnesg1rwqGJMDIVfBaWcT5ft3iZLq6b/n+WclYi0CzkF/kAkis 5yUrGMVzVG38ZtKnA3WkmnUQOSVfBP+MXF1llbjo0g5v8cUvoV942+Cc6WCk1VxW/biU MZ0w==