Re: [DNSOP] On the call for adoption on Special Use Names (Please! Pretty please, with a cherry on top?!)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 21 September 2016 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TLYMM2sMuJ34Zr8wTqt6B9D3CEtEHEGpIYH9ciRdsN0=; b=K5kYV6TT5/DXoTlYlqiksXnK739SO9pFB12klTQ2dr/9AyjHdsiXy9ewaJroOt3EoH 4kxwjgi/FQ7QtUZ37U0gDhnxUErHI2789Ui4WzzuuV6IAAu/nQUzq5/N8Kn/q33xCxs6 DJx6y+6/yEdbHGWpbDDr3+xGZRnO7xPxNLLEVFI28oeCJCkcIVu+V4NT4/OIFjQwILop yQbJRUaG23CL/uiuwz7XgiAqRUV6iJ3u2VRksaxJ6R6+vqYAEsdeYm2ccQAYaXGW7W9K lJevexeZo648ckDl987AkBmphORR0YdEvSzD7fX0NTz08aqO0InlRkUyiXkabDZRtZT8 8OEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TLYMM2sMuJ34Zr8wTqt6B9D3CEtEHEGpIYH9ciRdsN0=; b=Eeh01Z3Kg10n5NTkbhqyog8z9zuO4U1hZ9UmKg7m9lYrvfev20fEFYpqC+u2tM3bsM 8OwVXIBzCCg5iLlMbhhwGGwE9Rcs6uaBF4hZCobQ+Wu4sFUfpQ9ZOD9gX0LuOe1T9Aph z68b2DSkGtohiL/gZ+maoGqa03YVx4rznoejNHBmCZkeIWT5nKJ/GIPQp16PhoLBAOg8 9BMgrEg825zhjKkx3zFKtNwpL1WvRheFA4E4GzgSSHsMgY4couRQgnz49Tp1+fEQ8yaS IkhHS0Xfsyg6ZqmetGh+SV97cim4nZuXExIpcjdqxkAyqUSA1U0L6FVyTiMF2qat3in8 EJpQ==