Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Igor Malyushkin <gmalyushkin@gmail.com> Wed, 31 August 2022 09:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=ierW4tV5TABLrxELw5/18jPizmPQojyXguaVtugA3QE=; b=WQCynBzaUu4J1gc+27UBYdog26dw7JwzKHF7D81pZFyYQT7BKxCs302hRBl2GwizZx S6Jk2dmEuWQUnBdb2ISZsDyXpjSffHk4jPYlzDdBm4Sj05EzTz3kXS9KcWtqPykR/3Qt wQcL0neo/Q9e7AjJNuZDNc9ewx/Tg/cn8V89HegfA0F1cTAT5K+P6rJp9PMmVdQ97b8o FIvd84mYC9qjydZ0bjWXJoFvHTWR2jyzLzlPouc0laCpFp9PyvV8JNijtgJ24nvv5/WP 1OLxMqMI4O0ZCOnnsOoiXtdfmRJYPE7z542uWMJ4NcsPl8Q3PXpSUNXNev8n5pDVoRTh qJmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=ierW4tV5TABLrxELw5/18jPizmPQojyXguaVtugA3QE=; b=yA91L0v68VvGOCmJXkL2Q8jOXdFU3bn8+actAN1+Zksp3CtXkrhrPyzto8c2TSaI9G 2yqfe9WheBu2oEvRd0Xi0bZYJF1VT0eZje2CjVpxb3w7y2hrutUts1tx4nmijWrQ4rnO brhE8gdCPLJbEsRX2AarO/3b7+rqbKQSvddJA18uWGqF0vohOIOmLmjdwYVWhb9XmOHW zglNfQa+wGVbKNdb2MEChWafKI4v93O499TcaHC5ISyrZWSFjiGL3p0ixcPXLkJiTblW YzGHzBONiCrQtUz4tIKENz0QHgkrAEl1bGv2ibWXKD456yqpVsmjranRdwrNgjIsOtFt x6VQ==