Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Igor Malyushkin <gmalyushkin@gmail.com> Sat, 27 August 2022 12:35 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.895 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_SUMOF=5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=kQ0LsIsmv9WXSh5GxOTEBA+lAN5S3SFBBi89zE13Ft8=; b=UD93HEFuwc2C5/M4j7CQfaYDQaFeUVTL3RhO9DmAKcGP3aLfOLuxAmt5V2/a/7WGWf y4Hi+mnUa53YH0WQtOIGP3kda1uO/k8an8KVONQDwbnS03sXa//mpIe1iWV+NclziqVP goEDNoAWSajncJZQQzpTMuEcUFV30ZxN09w23JlEnnRU2ZsG+hqLAJN0RCCVbuXffBk9 nEHGmDQgdwdCdR9iXUYeFbN12W2CQvGYUiNY697VAC+NliyZ5pQ2m0hynRYTxdrq/JQb Mz8ffPZ5JMn/CYmCleEqq8FAR1aXwGVj4Hrp0aLgxm+QghIrf6ItjyG7CMqkxovfaXEq URBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=kQ0LsIsmv9WXSh5GxOTEBA+lAN5S3SFBBi89zE13Ft8=; b=CbuSMJDvTvXlKeaziTEpOFsZEOelxcxYNsJ9R2UsIFvbk88bnbQCn/2Eh7fu7vUoif gTQY/Dv4esqIFaCqnjDJEs6mKeVB5fU7gSba92ilGRKcwNZrwspJk+g8Jjv+bFK1xAS0 ada7GNKqGdY5vuAkQ0Vo6A1xm58rAcpv0BifUF8cZ36koqkmKm67mvOsZYGCVOpb0Jdm vKIdwJxwRWKLhyxNP3JYQHmqUFC4ZYXbQcIcx8wySAYIxKpEAAjsGggN4d+yhMtxLT52 QTKcqXLBCH/v8flZodl5DRLZrYJ5N+EIlrxW9Ivmj7824BNkN3j66x5shfkOIejleIK1 0yIg==