Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 26 August 2022 22:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.896 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, GB_SUMOF=5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=osNHKynbCGiOSEHnR452Xm4okAx21jkznR4vSYjxCuQ=; b=RvdDRU6CNlVsQFEZWSY1mymwemWKbdsWYbP4jfjHsvM90EUYFmWy5pv6SyhM+jyM4Y 5gp8RFpHK/Gaw+FXPN3iG6vm5LeoWcuOGVhhsEZ0kcfp46rOyQD41WZnCc30/OvOU5KT Kv8d0LbyS0JgLUHWaJilF/PNfXsncId5KHTWo34HZ3g8kXAI+SfH/cr/8lWATjuup0W4 VrfpkMq3tagUPMKj9dg0vslthdhgIelXp3EicvBXf2BBA/RiMzRwFuxOvuOh8q2rkHDc 2G/rM9pyS7FUo24A9Mu7Ljtvn2/0FNKzzK2WfzObTTgCfTxXRvC/PDPYFj3JVtnrdJ5O 3rgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=osNHKynbCGiOSEHnR452Xm4okAx21jkznR4vSYjxCuQ=; b=3uc409UAFPPVk39bvMp0MzIhfAmOVOzvTL7Njei1svPFn9ps1CKAcoK8Po1LyDGRAX zFeh+/KvBWIDu43Gni2FXFVuvNr408pVxdt6Vu2eS6za2E1Rcl1Keo1RCusKPFR45EdY rDxgBvdC4v7EbWvF5gxte/llJaehw3vQYsd/n9XIyyBFOQxUiW6211O9QCeIooYWL1xR 47c9HLFHnrCieqSNn/UeCaGoknN5LSrjWRR7ZoTJelmQzcvW8/sEqMtrdukb/oljC6/V W2mEah18n5ZSQ5x+BaCT6hOIrSyZ5X7v7vnknTuV+odG8brkL3mr4c8hG6sYyFKSBz1N UHNw==