Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Igor Malyushkin <gmalyushkin@gmail.com> Tue, 23 August 2022 10:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=RWFDodwJgu5Iw8omR3qOQ/B/ZWdPVwreljokGEaLggk=; b=phq3K87Pnym7qCFBQtr3369JzSCxPH5aqiiL1oSiOKkagGAQfb/5OnTO/k9NH1m8p4 uFR7rDMXWBwXWHRYeU6mUgSBUw7GqF8QjJafP0Rcmi+ml274ARcVj1P/BCswhRngzCDf QsX4sJG+L+7pEnnU8Ddoxs+XKO8x9c/fczzI0Njh8FsgUAPXBSyIzzX5UWaaaZ3TSbb2 FrygWOxf4XlIGXv/ibSecZb6Jm48TRyPwsvRJ1lPeAUhtvBZDTtznaZC+5RlcP9EG9l6 brL72clQ+92I5vb27A3ALKy2CZfQHZfisNB30MgCvEtXiF0D2UxyOTY9zcj9Q3U14bZk CbMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=RWFDodwJgu5Iw8omR3qOQ/B/ZWdPVwreljokGEaLggk=; b=vLV1JPF7SW8CXb2BykzUTeRAzKnilCSlvfm9xQ4pSgEP5PZhaIygQP0LRJV/ngeNMC PNV0s1eCoTqmSExpPm7wFYmiHf8QsQU5WY/mUyHBDvfgSfzqxXww50ebInlA2pdTs9iG 4TLq9i2UsX9POvSSmEYBQhrgfM60Rau0pfWwHNLvWXgNjl/t53sWoz46MUqLJOV+jd6I akBHPXgFoinGoFSo27IlsoBegmtFOPwnPbOxWx+62l1Ji96EAV0XOc5kKZeMCIRQy007 4/t7Ao/rO7Oy6RgapycCa2+YsDVpbT21VW/UdiE5PH5TujUumazbtqf2a94uX0rjEdCU RiSg==