Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 23 August 2022 08:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_FONT_FACE_BAD=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=ZGxTf/mFFOVBCoCqwnQAy0mMtoNcOwFbWS8sbJxdQFo=; b=J0od8Qlo9bLUDEkVYPrjCIOnljL8+Y8y9DFN4pEgjGkv4cP9jmuf51FONtqNecleGv TFLP5MwT+MFV105iBtGz5Oqqokc9IMpfN5jJTUap+YOu/IcZPTtkN1Ore/ZQx3PRfhiH TVFDs1AnaLVS5x7qUJoGgGHQMxiJv5v5oRN8nS6OwZmReiI1fCT+wqhID8qTNlSg/zhG MF7jjHg+Qkd+X2ofWwZFyH+tXMrtTmW0FttHzMNXW2QwcoV9Ppg/aYKQ3B7sTvVV7Cw5 7Mkq2Z0RUFTMuVF79djhWTiusOj6AmHDTlU8ncmG8yQCKiC0TZ93T8MP98ZvcmQAMWLy Tj6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=ZGxTf/mFFOVBCoCqwnQAy0mMtoNcOwFbWS8sbJxdQFo=; b=QwewtEzqLI4koyY+P9LpXu3UJOQPmqLbr1+YToLajwmN9JM4IzrnnFsWAwOInwSVdb 2okb2gweC6DICXPDzee06T8NYhXd5En6xoAloQEoKRX2e6Xv+SzBsSG7YkVr2rNcG9id JjuFkYa+eyUZzkHvihp6EjzW7KO2OM58yrC/2maVDuctUHJDAr0AF2JyE4nCZKsJ2K/U KqKxki0fzLeVMB5ZpNSqMuTOWgZaW3Kw28uwnxsUBTw/FDpAg73Y1PsuuXr1T5CF+sUW FGNhfE5012wST8/49vUXtIloqF98+IhOIr0DH90B3h1Xxqk7dBD/2iPYT04DKDDqqoq3 l5aw==