Re: [Idr] Adoption and IPR call for draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt (8/16 to 8/30)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 29 August 2022 18:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=/Z1+rw3RZExq8uctTtFUKwCPlMVsc2cBBT0zduKjxt0=; b=qVZuGZmvSmGCzboxzIJjqUJ6LSerRSPIQ3+vihLOfwDuoJpyJr1NRXULJdwzXYz+c2 Vv5/FIcWepRNjlNA68zbTHUebhDDZwphAUtvknD1CDmYu4IfhmsqbmoaL0PtmcYzGedG KF6/8JZtxJbfVcWXD+/0MxBrQ+ov9bsT6pVsmvAUwada5fPbfyRi7UFKAxVMKLtwHdhK m8UqQZyuDeaqBn/RoCPXGT8Bq3tkKvfVhKioaaH4fJO2mHOA3fgZg5PoE9ZWt/bGIubw mlJoaCyrIe/7ufdR8T1+794SIj8PbHDjoxf2MkikHCKvfam5E0YR4DufDvsJRJv9PSmV EDPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=/Z1+rw3RZExq8uctTtFUKwCPlMVsc2cBBT0zduKjxt0=; b=IxM7rNdsmDScudpFN3Mzb0BU9xKYmi0A7RkSYrkQxvEYRLT1mcras/s7TzDbdBbsPG IhNmhAVGEe/7VfBUVqlbC4ooGMstzxeoP8W7ZkD3TDn04z8UqSGhBY09yRbkGopnJeFU wuhS24eRx3Gh+CrVFbd2+Ur5ltYJZGcLGAN7YO2INQEKfD4DObqyxFsSiWsqLXVycAJx Zbu0RdrIK39GwlZvVayKUm4ucZ4GwrrDuPvpCidk0wleWpQtI1CZL0FUgW3TIDxIPUwQ XmFPGwgpClQzBUG4a5JED/YCOwwkPX3jJvgBv5lzfaFTesL3Bs1ncx9JnMxs3ruJOzo9 JRWQ==