Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=y/nBpIEVjfqXWWyQ57tboIsakmubNF6kf2y+rwKUyeM=; b=Eth5rezeJnXaIWcHINz81uWQ2+i3bB4rnPE7U2hYEXyfHWY8K1KkaZhdWvpc51Wy3K DPWHmeiPck6u8pcX4W6/6oUOuoLGI00LywEl6OUHUwq+fXOrITDR8fCO87/7nx4sE/il bZ2XqluD4RpM6UCJle2zK2p85wOY8rgG1T1AbGPpW/7VH7/FqWGLbAX6M3w93QqXmXA3 IPJhtvdzNFEy0fUgwfimB1oR6FkALkzoinHS1RAiOyuhO4a0QIdr3xzjYH7V+YCaeDNF skf9t7NldKbcG6wIjWYxmOxq3RuC2y397TpByMEZukmuNu6NPGJGW1fWxDucPhNArHvu iopA==