Re: "why I quit writing internet standards"

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Sat, 19 April 2014 18:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=XJ//HEQ1tP2YQTVOhw86/A9eB/Q1ffa3O23k1MxWZUk=; b=cuXK5V5ZdxppgilIjr7U2cuUXdFCjGMnxIcqdaxWALDM7Xgs1cZj3IkKP+5+pxmvH2 f4T12elXBkJUZN4lfkJvwuYLQ6GsxxfO2CRq/qYwMjk6BHoqf21kFZaQdMEebF3de3UM 2GSwvfDXvlGytF6tUiblTNDLf9tBVM2attC8qBL3ucNOs33U7UTmCbB3tw9lI31X/13F 5ZCU6ste8RidSuJRdtO6V1tiJfT69DrOx40MiOyDSwYH0SNP8JObvnzhGRa2VQyuUIs+ YqluxBxnMYtxfvspE6vbv4d8GW3wAj2EE7/fIN0tag6NMNv4dHDfXVM2OG8uUhkZnPtY PY6A==